Celiac Disease Foundation Twin Cities Chapter
Support group Mpls./St. Paul
* Support group serving Minnesota and the gluten free lifestyle.
* CDFTC serves Minnesota with support, education and awareness for those affected by Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance.
* A place for physicians to send their patients for support, up to date and accurate information.
* We share our experiences with restaurants,grocery stores, food, schools, physicians and clinics.
* We discuss the questions and concerns relating to the gluten-free lifestyle of those who are present.
* We will journey together with support on how to truly be gluten free and why it is so important to adhere to your prescription.
* Occasional guest speakers present on topics such as nutrition, medical updates, and gluten-free food preparation.
Join our e-mail list below to receive meeting notices, and newsletters.
Thank you for joining the Celiac Disease Foundation Twin Cities Chapter!
Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com
March 7th, 2015
We are going to socialize at the ice castle!
Use the email below to request more information.
We will be 'Frozen' together
Contact us: CDFTwinCities@ymail.com
Our support meetings are free and open to the public.
What is Celiac? Celiac Disease Foundation Minnesota : www.Celiac.org/Minnesota
Symptoms: The common symptoms of Celiac Disease areabdominal pain, diarrhea, anemia, fatigue,possible weight loss, small stature,migraines, skin rash/blisters. Celiac Disease can manifest itself with other symptoms or none at all.
Celiac Disease is a multi-system autoimmune disease affecting children and adults. It is one of the most common,most undiagnosed genetic conditions in the world. Celiac is activated by eating gluten proteins found in wheat, oats, barley and rye. Symptoms may vary and are not always gastrointestinal.
Related conditions: Type 1 Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, IBS,Eczema, Sjogren's Syndrome, Peripheral Neuropathy, Thyroid Disease, Dermatitis Herpetiformis(DH), Osteoporosis, Migraines, Infertility, to name a few.
CDF welcomes your family and those who support you!
Thank you to our Suppport!
Special thanks and local support
Twin City Grill
Brunswick Zone XL Eden Prairie
Beyond the Grain
Green Creations/Marlo Cronquist